Crustless spinach and feta quiche!
1 medium onion, diced
170g fresh baby spinach
2 large eggs
2 large egg whites
½ cup all purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 and 1/3 cup of milk
½ cup of feta cheese
Throw it together like this
1) Preheat oven to 200 ˚C.
2) Lightly grease a 25cm quiche/tart pan or a pie plate
3) Cook diced onion in oil over a medium high heat in a medium sized frying pan until translucent and tender. Add fresh spinach and cook until just wilted. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
4) Whisk together eggs, flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in milk and then stir into the spinach-onion mixture. Pour the quiche base into the prepared pan and top with feta.
5) Bake for 25 minutes or until the centre is set and the outside edge is golden brown.
6) Let it set for about 5 minutes and then slice and serve.
Serve with your favourite glass of Tall Horse!