Competition – Win a herd of Tall Horse
We are running a great competition on our Facebook page where you can stand a chance to win a herd (case) of Tall Horse wines.
To enter visit our Facebook page .
Mobi users enter here :
Tall Horse Wines ‘Win a herd/case’ Competition – Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is DGB (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The Promoter and its employees (or members of their immediate families) together with
its advertising and promotional agencies, promotional partners and printers as well as all
DGB associated companies and outlet owners (or members of their immediate families
including spouses, life partners, parents, children and siblings) (collectively referred to as
“parties associated with the Promoter”) are not entitled to enter into this competition.
3. To enter this competition, you need to be a South African citizen or permanent resident of
South Africa and be 18 (eighteen) years or older.
4. To enter into this competition, you need visit Tall Horse Wines’ Facebook page, answer the question, fill in your details and click “Yes” if you wish to receive
further promotional notifications. Your entry will be disqualified if all this information
is not included.
5. This competition commences on 22 April 2012 and ends on 15 June 2012
6. Only one entry per IP address
7. You can only enter via Tall Horse Wines’ Facebook page
8. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
9. One entrant stand a chance of winning a case of Tall Horse Wines (12 bottles), which is not redeemable for cash.
10. The winners of this competition shall be chosen randomly and in accordance with the industry requirements
11. The winners will be notified telephonically on 25 June 2012 on the number that
they entered this competition with.
12. The Promoter will, with the winners’ consent, be allowed to publish the winners’ names
and photographs in any advertising or promotional material.
13. Facebook has no involvement/liability in this competition
14. If you enter into this competition, you agree not to hold the Promoter or any
associated parties of the Promoter liable for any loss or injury you may suffer as a
result of entering into this competition.