Competition- Win a trip for two to Victoria Falls
We are running a great competition on our Facebook page where you can stand a chance to win an adventure trip for two to Victoria Falls.
To enter visit our Facebook page .
Mobi users enter here :
Tall Horse Wines: ‘Win an adventure trip for two to Victoria Falls’ Competition- Terms
Here are the terms and conditions applicable to this promotion:
1 The promoter of this competition is DGB (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2 The Promoter and its employees (or members of their immediate families) together with its advertising and promotional agencies, promotional partners and printers as well as all DGB associated companies and outlet owners (or members of their immediate families including spouses, life partners, parents, children and siblings) (collectively referred to as “parties associated with the Promoter”) are not entitled to enter into this competition.
3 To enter this competition, you need to be a South African citizen or permanent resident of South Africa and be 18 (eighteen) years or older.
4 To enter into this competition, you need visit Tall Horse Wines’ Facebook page, indicate your ultimate dream adventure in less than 50 words, fill in your details and click “Yes” if you wish to receive further promotional notifications.
Your entry will be disqualified if all this information is not included in your sms entry.
5 This competition commences on 1 November 2011 and ends on 16 January 2012.
6 Only one entry per IP address
7 You can only enter via Tall Horse Wines’ Facebook page
8 By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
9 One winner shall receive a trip for him/her plus one friend to the Victoria Falls subject to the following:
9.1 The prize shall not be redeemable for cash;
9.2 The prize shall only be redeemable within three months from the 31st of January 2011;
9.3 The prize shall include return airfares ex Johannesburg on British Airways, return hotel airport transfers, a four night stay at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, breakfast each day, three dinners in the hotel restaurant, one dinner at the famous “Boma Restaurant” and one sundowner cruise (excluding the $10 river fee that will have to be paid per passenger)
9.4 The prize shall further include a “Tick it to Adventure Package” from Shearwater Adventures valued at R3023 (Three thousand and twenty three Rand), which ticket shall be replaceable with spa treatments to the value of R3023 (Three thousand and twenty three Rand) for those winners who are not keen to participate in outdoor adventure activities;
9.5 The prize specifically excludes South African flights to and from Johannesburg, any visa costs for non-South African passport holders, airport taxes, lunches and drinks, personal extras and additional activities.
10. The winners of this competition shall be chosen in accordance with the requirements and procedures of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008. The winner will be drawn randomly.
11. The winners will be notified telephonically on 31 January 2012 on the number that they entered this competition with.
12. The Promoter will, with the winners’ consent, be allowed to publish the winners’ names and photographs in any advertising or promotional material.
13. Facebook has no involvement/liability in this competition
14. If you enter into this competition, you agree not to hold the Promoter or any associated parties of the Promoter liable for any loss or injury you may suffer as a result of entering into this competition.